Responsible Disclosure procedure
vanSoest.it considers the security of systems and software a top priority. But no matter how much effort is put
into system or application security, vulnerabilities can still exist in programs, webservices and systems.
If you discover a vulnerability, I would like to know about it so I can take steps to address it as quickly as
possible. I would like to ask you to help improve protection for visitors, users and systems.
Please do the following (instructions):
What I promise:
- Report your initial finding(s) using this e-mail link ()
and you will be contacted for full disclosure of your finding(s),
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more
data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's personal data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- As the website of vanSoest.it is hosted on a shared (virtual) server, do not use attacks on physical security,
social engineering, distributed denial of service (DDOS), spam or utilize applications of third parties that might
hinder other companies or personal websites,
- Do not use the provided webservices, information and free software to attack and hinder other persons or companies, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce or solve the problem, so I will be able to resolve it as quickly as
possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient,
but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
Let us all work to make the internet a safe, reliable and enjoyable environment.
- A response to your report within 3 business weeks with the evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- If you have followed the instructions above, no legal action will be taken against you in regard to the report,
- Your report will be handled strictly confidential, and your personal details will not be passed on to third parties
without your permission,
- You will be informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported on https://www.vansoest.it/software/ResponsibleDisclosure.asp,
your name may be published as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- Because the website, scripting, tips and tricks and software are delivered to everybody free of charge,
there is no possibility to offer a reward other than the full gratitude on the before mentioned webpage.
Weather in Waalre by
Temperature 15.53 °C
Wind chill 15.07 °C
Humidity 74 %
Air pressure 1021 hPa
Wind speed 4.12 m/s
Wind direction North
Sun Rise 5:23
Sun Set 21:50
Weather Cache is 1 minute(s) old.